Forrester Names Check Point a Leader in Enterprise Email Security Wave
Check Point has been named as a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Email Security, Q2 2023 report.
Read what Check Point had to say in their blog here:
We’re proud to be named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Email Security, Q2 2023 report. Harmony Email & Collaboration (HEC) received the highest score possible in nine criteria, including email filtering and malicious email detection, content analysis and processing, antimalware and sandboxing, malicious URL detection and web content security, messaging and collaboration app security, and threat intelligence, among others. As the report notes, “security and risk pros interested in a move to an API-based solution without some standard SEG features should evaluate Check Point Harmony Email & Collaboration.”
Vendor rankings are based on a rigorous, in-depth analysis across a wide-ranging report that provides a comparative and qualitative analysis of overall capabilities, strategy, and customer feedback.
With Harmony Email & Collaboration, Check Point delivers a prevention-focused solution that provides inline security for Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace and collaboration and communication apps like Microsoft Teams, Slack, Dropbox, Google Drive, SharePoint, OneDrive, and more.
What Makes Check Point’s Email Security Solution Shine?
Here are six things that make Harmony Email & Collaboration stand out:
- Strong anti-phishing: HEC reduces phishing messages reaching the inbox by 99.2%, leveraging a patented deployment method that scans emails after default security but before the inbox.
- Collaboration Protection: HEC provides full protection for all lines of communication providing complete security wherever you work by securing Slack, Teams, Google Drive, OneDrive and more
- Malware: HEC leverages Check Point’s leading anti-malware engine, Sandblast, to guard against malicious files, executables across documents and emails, performing granular content analysis, content disarm and reconstruction and more.
- DLP (Data Loss Prevention): HEC prevents leakage and exfiltration of sensitive corporate and individual data.
- URL Detection: HEC inspects all links upon delivery and at time-of-click, rewriting URLs to ensure safe browsing.
- Threat Intelligence: HEC is integrated with Check Point ThreatCloud, the world’s largest threat intelligence database, analyzing over 2 billion websites and files, performing 30 million file emulations, and receiving updates on close to 2 million malicious indicators every day.
A Complete Email Security Suite
We believe Harmony Email & Collaboration stands out in the simplicity and power of its UI and prevention-focused security strategy, making protection from phishing, zero-days, malware, BEC and ransomware possible and practical. Integrating seamlessly with the rest of the Harmony and larger Check Point suite, HEC delivers enterprise-grade email security to protect organizations of all sizes.
Link to the report here.