SEP2 is in the middle of its 7th year of business and has grown from only 3 directors and a single employee to now having 45 staff, and we are soon expecting to break the barrier of 50!
Building for growth
As part of our growth, we are conscious that we have to retain the core values of SEP2, the Passion, the Honesty, Committed to Good, Tech Driven and most importantly, People Powered.
We know that the success of SEP2 is down to its people, and its the people that will ensure that we continue to grow as we have.
Because it is the People who make SEP2 the success it is, it is vital that our people are at the core of our management and leadership team.
Senior Leadership Team
During the Spring and early Summer of 2022, SEP2 have formally established their Senior Leadership Team, by including the following five people across the different areas within the business;
- Jake Newbury – Sales
- Payten Stockton – Marketing
- James Woodward – Technical Services
- Jon Cumiskey – Cyber Security Intelligence
- Mahreen Jamil – Data and Accounts
Bringing this team together has required the original 3 directors to empower and delegate many of their previous responsibilities to the team as a whole, as this is the only way in which the growth will continue in keeping with the same core values.
So with the SLT being formed, what does this mean for the 3 original owners/directors?
They are still very much involved in the business, and in keeping with having a wider management structure, have taken more specific titles representative of their primary responsibility areas;
- Paul as Owner and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), is responsible for the integration and inter-team-management of the wider SLT
- Mike as Owner and Cheif Operations Officer (COO), responsible for day-to-day operations
- Tim as Owner and Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), responsible for the overall sales and marketing outcomes.
What does this mean to me?
There are no fundamental changes to how we operate or what we are doing.
The reason we are doing this is to highlight that in SEP2, we are building for our collective future, and we know that to do that successfully we need to bring our best assets into our leadership team.